This CDH3000 LONG chlorine dioxide solution (CDL) consists of 2 components and is unactivated at the time of purchase.
The activator hydrochloric acid 4% is located in a small shatterproof squeeze bottle and has a small, pro-existing tube. After opening both bottles, press the activator from the squeeze bottle completely directly into the stock solution (large glass bottle). After that, the large bottle with the stock solution with the lid is closed again. If you have purchased a Doser system with Doser (dosing syringe), press the doser insert (small round plastic with small hole) with your thumb firmly into the glass bottle and screw the lid back onto the bottle. The solution now activates over 6 -12 hours at room temperature to a chlorine dioxide solution. For longer storage, storage in a cool place is recommended.
The components are exactly matched to each other and calculated so that you get a perfect chlorine dioxide solution (CDS).< 0,3 %.
Contents of the set:
Stock solution: Sodium chlorite solution 1.8%, diluted from sodium chlorite 25%. The stock solution is an EU quality product. It has no technical or industrial quality. Activator: Hydrochloric acid 4% in shatterproof PP squeeze bottle.
Use CDH3000 LONG carefully and always read the label and product information before use.
Hazard and safety information for
Stock solution: Sodium chlorite 1.8 %:
In case of ingestion: Drink plenty of water for dilution.
hydrochloric adid 4 %:
May be corrosive to metals. Causes skin irritation. Causes severe eye irritation. In case of contact with eyes: Rinse gently with water for several minutes. Remove existing contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing. If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. The mixture of the stock solution sodium chlorite 1.8% and acid produces chlorine dioxide gas.
The following applies to the activated CDH3000 LONG solution:
Please protect CDH3000 from light and do not heat. Store in cool. The CDH3000 liquid may discolour organic material undiluted. Toxic to aquatic organisms. After inhalation of gas above the liquid, provide fresh air. If symptoms persist, seek medical advice. In case of contact with skin, wash with water. Eye contact: Rinse opened eye with lukewarm water. After swallowing, drink plenty of water to dilute. Do not allow large quantities to enter drains or watercourses.