I offer you various payment options, which I will explain in more detail below.
1. payment in advance:
Simply pay in advance by bank transfer. After the confirmation of your payment your order will be processed immediately. You are protected by your right of withdrawal.
The payment should be made within one week at the latest so that the processing can take place quickly. You will find the bank transfer details on the order confirmation.
How you can transfer easier I explain to you below in the last point under here in “My tip“. If you want it to be faster, use the Express prepayment (see 3.).
SEPA Info for a free transfer from abroad to the SEPA member states, also to me 🙂
Important for customers from Switzerland:
Instead of an expensive international bank transfer, which usually costs considerable fees, you simply use the cost-neutral SEPA procedure for your payment (Single Euro Payments Area). In the SEPA procedure there are no separate reception or shipment fees. This means that the bank transfer does not cost more than a domestic bank transfer!
This is possible because Switzerland participates in SEPA.
From the following countries you can use SEPA to transfer funds to me:
|country name||IBAN||Starts with||remark|
|Bulgaria||BG||22||We can also send Bulgarian Lev to Bulgaria|
|Czech Republic||CZ||24||We can send and receive Czech Koruna to and from the Czech Republic|
|Finland||FI||18||Including Åland Islands (only payment)|
|France||FR||27||Including French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Martin|
(French part) and Saint Pierre and Miquelon. Does not include French Polynesia, New Caledonia, Wallis and Futuna and French Southern and Antarctic Lands
|Gibralta||GI||23||We can also send GBP to Gibraltar. For more information see our GBP article here.|
|Greece*||GR||27||*Due to the current situation in Greece, regulations allow only 1000 EUR per customer to be sent out of the country per month.|
|Hungary||HU||28||We can also send and receive Hungarian Forint to and from Hungary|
|UK Great Britain||GB||22|
Don’t let the bank burden you unnecessarily with a foreign bank transfer and its extra charges.
The following currencies are possible:
Euro, British Pound, Swiss Franc, Danish Krone, Norwegian Krone, Swedish Krone, Icelandic Krone, Czech Krone, Złoty, Forint, Bulgarian Lev, Romanian Leu, Croatian Kuna.
However, payments to me are only permitted in Euro.
With SEPA, transfers from abroad take about 1-2 business days. This is even faster than the “international bank transfer”, which is subject to charges.
2. PAYPAL – is not allowed for the payment of DMSO. Simply select Paypal. and pay with it as usual.
Why not for DMSO?
In November 2016 Paypal (with reference to US-American laws) had thus not closed German, my account. The solvent “DMSO”, which I sell in my shop, would be a prescription drug in the USA, it was said. Therefore I am not allowed to process payments concerning the sale of DMSO or products containing DMSO via Paypal. And this, although DMSO in Germany, also according to Paypal, can be sold completely legally. This procedure will certainly surprise you now. So I can only offer Paypal if you don’t want to buy DMSO with it. If you pay DMSO with Paypal, I must reject the order and send the money back, in order not to risk any blockage.
Another quick solution: Pay simply and quickly in advance and send me a payment confirmation, see Express Prepayment.
3. express prepayment
This is how “Express prepayment” works
1. you order in the shop.
2. select the payment method “prepayment/bank transfer”.
3. transfer your money online or by normal bank transfer. This allows you to use your usual secure, free banking service.
4. you send me after conclusion of your order the confirmation voucher of the payment by email.
Confirmation of payment: After your bank transfer, you can display a bank transfer confirmation. With the key “Print” on your keyboard you can copy it and then paste it into the email with the right mouse button “Paste”. You can send me this confirmation simply by email.
5 After receiving your confirmation, your order can be processed immediately.
4. purchase on account: If you have already successfully completed an order in this shop before, the “purchase on account” will be automatically selectable in the future. Then pay the invoice conveniently upon receipt of the goods, within 7 days.
5. immediate transfer from Klarna:
Thanks to Sofort bank transfer, online payments can be made securely and quickly with your familiar online banking data, and that’s how it works:
Select 1st Bank – Select your country and use the Bank Code ( bank code ) to specify the bank that will make your transfer.
2nd Login – Log in with your online banking access data. The data is transmitted to your online banking system in encrypted form.
3. confirm transfer – you will be asked for a TAN, similar to your bank. Enter these. Each TAN can only be used once. The security of your online banking remains guaranteed. My shop receives a real-time confirmation. So I can process the order immediately.
How secure is Sofort Bank Transfer?
That’s what the vendor says: Sofort bank transfer is one of the most secure payment systems on the Internet. You simply use your tried and tested, secure online banking system with instant bank transfer.
The online banking access data and the TAN are entered exclusively in the secure payment form of SOFORT GmbH.
SOFORT GmbH does not store sensitive data such as PIN and TAN, and executes the transaction only as a technical payment service provider.
SOFORT GmbH possesses the TÜV seal “Audited data protection” and the the payment system Sofort bank transfer the certificate “Checked Payment system” of TÜV Saarland. The TÜV Saarland tests and regularly certifies our payment system.
Mobile payment with the APP by Sofort bank transfer. Simply use the Sofort Payment at the checkout and make the payment mobile.
My tip: Make online payments faster and easier
The IBAN numbers are long. To simplify everything, simply use the following option:
Open the email with my order confirmation. There you will find the IBAN and the data you need for the bank transfer. Open your online banking in another window.
It’s that simple:
1. mark the recipient IBAN number with the left mouse button (you will find it in the order confirmation)
2. Click the right mouse button and select “COPY”.
3. click with the left mouse button into the IBAN field of the online banking. Press the right mouse button and select “PASTE”.
The long IBAN is already in your online banking.
Now just enter recipient, amount and order number, send and confirm with TAN.
The payment is ready.
Confirmation of payment: After your transfer you will see a confirmation of transfer. With the “PRINT” key on the keyboard you can copy it and then insert “PASTE” into the email with the right mouse button. You can send me this confirmation simply by email. Then the order can be processed immediately.
You want express processing without waiting for the money to arrive?
Then use the Express prepayment, see point 3.
Payment by credit card:
Payment by credit card is currently only possible via Paypal. You do not need to be registered with Paypal. This is how this payment method works:
Pay as guest without Paypal account
There are two small restrictions if you want to pay without an account: You may only pay three times in total in this way and your total purchase may not exceed 1500 euros. With every purchase as a guest, Paypal compares your bank and address data with the Schufa, you do not have to worry about a credit check.
- Select “Paypal” as payment method in the shop concerned. You will then be redirected to the Paypal page for payment.
- There you will find another field under the login mask with the inscription: “Pay by direct debit or credit card”. See screenshot below).
- Click on this option and fill in the corresponding payment option. At the end of the form you still have to activate the two check boxes.
- Complete the payment process by clicking on “Agree and continue“.