Soda – sodium carbonate powder (washing soda) Na2CO3
* pure powder, E500
* in a PE bag or in a PE can
For cleaning, as water softener, desiccant, odor binder.
Soda ash should notbe confused with sodium bicarbonate (sodium bicarbonate).
Soda is 4 times stronger than sodium bicarbonate!
* raises the pH value into the alkaline (e.g. in pond water)
* For clear water in the pool: 250 g per 10 cubic metres of water keeps the pH in the optimum range (no more burning eyes).
* free of aluminium and other chemicals
* for soft cooking of food 20 g per 1 litre cooking water
* 5 g on a washbasin instead of detergent.
* Add 1 TL to drain or refrigerator for odour removal
Soda is formed during the evaporation of water, mainly at the edges of salt lakes.
Hints: Powder irritates eyes after contact. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with clear water. Store away from heat and moisture.
100 g PE box
200 g PE Bag
500 g PE Bag
1200 g PE can